Senior Network Engineer
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- system performance, capacity and service quality management,
- system logs, events and monitoring alerts analysis,
- administration and troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools,
- research and implelentation of solutions for monitoring automation,
- development and maintenance of existing monitoring solutions,
- ensuring smooth operation of complex network environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability,
alert handling and escalation,
- documentation and reporting of technical issues,
- knowledge base development and maintenence.
- 4+ years of experience in network operations or systems administration,
- strong knowledge of network management tools,
- excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills,
- english spoken and written on intermediate level,
- hands on experience with Unix/Linux based systems,
- experience with script languages (Bash/Python/Ruby),
- working knowledge about configuration and usage of Amazon EC2,
- experience with Ansible, Saltstack, AWS CloudFormation and similar automation tools,
- ability to work with Docker and Kubernetes,
- ITIL process awareness,
- experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, ELK, Graylog, Grafana.
Surprise us with these additional assets
- ITIL Foundation certificate,
- practical knowledge about Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence),
- experience with leading small teams,
- experience with mobile applications support.
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)