Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- test our games and applications,
- search for and report bugs with the aid of dedicated tools,
- analyze other competitive titles.
- minimum 1 year experience in game or app testing,
- decent english language proficiency,
- advanced enough to allow reading and describing bugs in everyday raports,
- communicativity and ability to work in a team,
- fantastic observation skills, patience and decent ability to concentrate,
- punctuality and systematicity,
- great organizational skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets
- passion for games on all platforms – especially mobile (iOS and Android),
- knowledge of the game and application market on both mobile and home platforms,
- basic knowledge of Python
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)