Engine Programmer C++
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- developing, testing and documenting our internal game engine,
- code profiling and optimization,
- efficiently fixing reported problems connected to the engine’s functionality,
- tech support and communication with game teams,
- researching new tools and finding improvements to current tech and build system.
- experience in programming for mobile platforms – iOS and Android,
- solid knowledge and experience in C++ programming,
- knowledge of advanced C++ features (templates, memory management, STL),
- knowledge of high level C++ code optimization techniques,
- knowledge of code analysis tools (e.g. Valgrind, VTune),
- experience with other programming languages (Lua, Obj-C, Java, bash),
- debugging/optimization skills,
- ability to quickly adapt to an existing code base,
- experience with version control systems: Git and SVN,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- ability to work in a team,
- ability to read technical documentation.
Surprise us with these additional assets
- experience in working with Continuous Integration (Jenkins/TeamCity),
- experience in mobile game industry.
- good knowledge of OpenGL (ES).
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)