Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Guide and coach teams on Scrum and Agile practices helping them to achieve their commitments; coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality,
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies,
- To implement best practices for predictable release planning and workload capacity,
- Remove impediments to the Development team’s progress,
- Collaborate with Product Owner on planning and priorities to ensure backlog is available and ready,
- Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burndown charts, and other metrics.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a scrum master or agile coach,
- Fluent in english both written and spoken (at least B2),
- Good communication and problem-solving skills,
- Very strong organizational skills ,
- Agile mindset with practical approach.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, CSP, PSM II),
- Knowledge and skills about scaling scrum (Scrum of Scrums, Scrum@Scale),
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or Confluence,
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations,
- Knowledge of gaming industry.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: