Marketing Artist / Video Editor for Mobile Games
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Create eye-catching, engaging visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns including animated videos, digital banners and other online advertising media units,
- Manage creative projects and assets with tight deadlines,
- Enhance the look and feel of the marketing creatives,
- Follow the latest trends in advertising on mobile game market.
- Minimum 1 year advertising design experience,
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe After Effects, or other video editing software,
- Strong understanding of video industry standard formats and media/asset management practices on Mac/Windows OS,
- Good proficiency in Chinese and English, spoken and written,
- Fluent in Japanese or Korean is a plus,
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities,
- Patient and detail-mind team player,
- Ability to design & build HTML/playable advertising units is a plus,
- Experience in mobile game industry is a plus.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- Free snacks and drinks every day,
- Let’s join an international mobile game company now.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)