Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Design and execute internal systems for the management of LiveOps for all the company’s B2C products,
- Lead 1-2 scrum team(s) working in short and rapid cycles, ensuring seamless execution with minimal iterations,
- Write clear and detailed specs and user stories, create wireframes and define A/B tests,
- Work in close collaboration with production, BI, analytics, content, CRM and game economy departments to ensure a smooth integration of the developed features with the rest of the business,
- Work with the Operations team and other stakeholders to ensure the developed features address their needs and meet their expectations,
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, ease of integration and useability.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner of a Scrum team,
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving – a must ,
- High levels of proactivity and autodidacticism – a must,
- Great work ethics – a must,
- Strong communication skills – a must,
- Fluent in English – a must.
Surprise us with these additional assets
- Experience with developing internal systems – a strong advantage,
- Gamer in heart – an advantage,
- Previous work experience in gaming or gambling – an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored to your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)