Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our C++ Developer.
Content team provides 3 Huuuge apps with the best slot games ever.
We are the team of developers, artists, QAs, mathematicians, animators, DevOps, sound and video producers and game designers. We are more than 40 passionate professionals united with the same goal. Becoming one of us means you will be working in a friendly atmosphere in agile way, being a part of a small squad working on single project at a time. Results of your work will always be acknowledged and appreciated by million of users!
We are looking for someone who has an urge to grow and create all the time.
- creating and maintaining code responsible for in-game functions in cooperation with the team of programmers (Lua),
- programming support for game modules created by the remainder of the team (C++),
- estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks.
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in C++ programming (including STL),
- the ability to adapt to working with an existing code base,
- readiness to learn the LUA scripting language,
- knowledge of version control systems (GIT),
- the ability to debug / optimize code,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- the ability to work in a team.
- experience in Lua programming,
- experience in programming for mobile platforms – iOS and Android,
- experience in the gaming industry,
- experience in programming graphics.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: