Social Media Buyer
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Manage UA activity for our portfolio of games on social networks,
- Analyze and optimize campaigns to reach your targets,
- Become an expert at marketing for games,
- Stay ahead of the curve by running ongoing in-depth market research,
- Collaborate with marketing, product and analytics teams to drive the best results for your activity.
- BA/BSc, preferably in a quantitative field,
- At least 1+ years of experience managing mobile app campaigns on Facebook, preferably for a gaming app,
- Experience managing campaigns on other social platforms e.g. SnapChat, Twitter, Pinterest – an advantage,
- Excellent analytical and excel skills,
- Experience analyzing large datasets, delivering actionable insights and a passion for solving complex problems with data,
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work against deadlines and performance goals,
- Creative and effective problem solving and decision making,
- Highly motivated and hungry to learn within a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)