Director of Ad Monetization
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
Huuuge is looking for talented ad monetization expert “Director of Ad Monetization” to join the global Team Huuuge. This position is a director-level role in our organization, including managerial and team leading aspects.
- Importance and size of our ad-monetization business is growing fast and you’ll be leading and having ownership of the fastest growing revenue stream in Huuuge business. This is an entrepreneurial role providing growth opportunity to grow into a more strategic leadership role. Starting point is to develop Huuuge ad-monetization competences and to manage Huuuge Network wide in-app supply and demand of different ad placements, covering all in-app advertising and cross-promotion of our games. You will be playing together with an amazing group of absolute world class professionals with a wide variety of different games from different genres – we succeed because we play well together as a team.
- Big part of your role is to build an ad-monetization team and professional processes , that will be operating, optimizing and managing all formats and types of in-app advertising formats in cooperation with our Studio/Product GMs. We are a multi-product company that operates as a smart network. Your job is not only to optimize and deliver more ad-revenue for Huuuge, but to do that by enhancing the user experience of our products by using different in-app ad concepts and formats smartly while also treating Ad placements as product features which can and should contribute to more of the games KPIS such as retention, conversion to paying users and more.
- Your responsibilities include managing, optimizing and analyzing all in-app ad formats, including rewarded video, Interstitials, Banners, Offerwalls, and potential new upcoming formats. You will also own defining and designing ad placements per game, capping, pacing, type of ad formats in use per game, segmentation and so on.
All optimization of ad revenue including managing waterfalls, direct deals, 3rd party tech required (SDKs, Mediation…) will fall under your responsibility as well and are a impactful part of this role. Same time you will also have an impact on the demand side and build relationships with ad providers, and take action to optimize our business performance by bringing in more valuable demand (use of mediation, brand inventory, direct deals). To do this in practice you need entrepreneurial drive and to succeed in this role you also need social and communication skills as you’ll be playing together with a larger team.
- Bringing in new solutions and adapting new advancements into our operations. Ad monetization landscape evolves fast and to excel in this role you will have to actively explore and test new market tools to ensure our ad-monetization is using best practices and taking advantage of the industry progress going-on ad-monetization side.
- You will be also cooperating closely with both Marketing and Product leads to examine and analyze our performance in a holistic fashion.
- Several years of relevant experience in the context of mobile game ad monetization.
- Experience in leading people and strong managerial skills
- Hands-on capabilities and knowhow to deconstruct mobile F2P games and breakdown their ad-placements to benchmark and prepare new ad-configs and strategy.
- Existing knowledge and market insights regards different formats and monetization channels.
- Understanding and experience with mobile game as a product – understanding of the product essentials and what are the industry KPIs; familiarity with the market realities from product KPI perspective.
- Experience in how to implement and utilize different ad formats in different products
- Analytical and good with numbers. Skills & experience to run data driven operations
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: