Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us !
Huuuge Games is seeking an independent, self-driven, organized Office Manager to join our fast-growing TLV office!
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Support the local finance company, as well as the Finance team: scanning and uploading invoices, tracking payments.
- Manage meeting rooms reservations and assist with scheduling interviews, meetings and appointments.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary and support welfare activities, as well as assist with organizing trainings, courses and offsites.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment, provide IT support when necessary and assist with new employee onboarding.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Provide general support to visitors and candidates.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role in a startup environment – a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills – a MUST
- Technical orientation – a Must
- Experience with finance processes – a big advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work, attention to details and problem-solving skills, strong organizational and planning skills.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: