Senior Growth Media Buyer
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our Senior Growth Media Buyer
- Full responsibility for all marketing channels’ activity including Search, Social, and Networks across Huuuge’s portfolio of new games.
- Grow your portfolio of games from zero to hero until they successfully reach high scale at high performance.
- Responsible for conducting full market research and building a marketing strategy & detailed plan for each game’s soft launch, global launch, and scaled launch.
- Responsible for managing each game’s marketing budget while taking performance into consideration and providing insights and recommendations.
- Responsible for ads monetization across all games, driving ad revenue growth to the maximum.
- Responsible for validating the integration of multiple third-party platforms for each game.
- Close cooperation with XFN teams on constantly innovating and driving Huuuge’s new products to success.
- Deliver ongoing updates to management on performance, trends, and initiatives.
- Drive Huuuge Games to be considered a top advertiser in all aspects (sophistication, cooperation, growth, performance) across the industry.
- BA/BSc, preferably in a quantitative field.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing mobile app campaigns on various marketing channels, preferably for a gaming app.
- Experience in ads monetization using various mediation platforms such as Google AdMob, IronSource, Applovin MAX
- Experience in optimizing mediations waterfall
- Excellent analytical and excel skills.
- Experience analyzing large datasets, delivering actionable insights and a passion for solving complex problems with data.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work against deadlines and performance goals.
- Creative and effective problem solving and decision making.
- Highly motivated and hungry to learn within a fast-paced environment.
- Being agile and fully adaptable to changes, and having an out-of-the-box approach – in both business and strategy.
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: