Director of Product, Publishing
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Coordinate all activities between scope, quality, budget and schedule for externally developed mobile games
- Partner with 3rd party game studios and a diverse group of internal stakeholders including Product, UA, Analytics and Operations teams
- Work with the Analytics team to define metrics and reporting that generate actionable insights to drive KPIs, monitor daily, and provide recommendations
- Lead and support strategic methods, development pipeline, priorities, and resources with team of experts
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- 5+ years of experience as a Producer or Product Manager in game development
- Experience shipping 1 or more F2P mobile games. Ideally experienced with high DAU (daily active users) and revenue producing games
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile gaming space
- Fluency in English (written and oral) required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management and thought leadership across cross-functional groups
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored to your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)