Head of Marketing Creatives
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Lead and oversee the strategy and creative direction of Huuuge Games’ Marketing Creative team,
- Guide the creative team’s leads and designers in the creation of marketing creatives: from ideation to execution,
- Responsible for the marketing creative team’s growth and development of their expertise,
- Collaborate with teams from across the company and share ideas, best practices, and creative methods,
- Review and develop all creative submissions from the team to ensure the highest level of quality and company brand requirements,
- Research, identify, and explore new visual styles and execution methods for our marketing creative assets,
- Optimize creative outputs based on data KPIs and marketing feedback to develop content strategies that maximize marketing performance.
- 4+ years experience leading a marketing creative team, building exceptional brand experiences and performance through marketing creatives,
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign,
- Strong experience with graphic design, layout, composition and typography,
- Strong experience creating different creative formats: static banners, videos, playable ads,
- Great eye and technical proficiency for creating finalized and polished looking pieces of art,
- Online portfolio that showcases visual and technical solutions across multiple design challenges,
- Good knowledge of visual and stylistic trends in general and specifically in games,
- Experience creating 3D art and playable ads – strong advantage,
- Must have experience with delivering creatives for performance-based marketing,
- Basic knowledge of creative design for mobile across a variety of marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Ad Networks),
- Experience in Gaming – strong advantage,
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)