Director of Ad Monetization
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Your primary focus will be the ad revenue optimization of our games under Coffee Break Games label and support of internally and externally developed games.
- Importance and size of our ad-monetisation is growing fast and you’ll be leading and having ownership of the fastest growing revenue stream in Huuuge business. This is an entrepreneurial role providing growth opportunity to grow into more strategic leadership role in the company.
- Starting point is to develop Huuuge ad-monetisation competences and to manage Huuuge Network wide in-app supply and demand of different ad placements, covering all in-app advertising and cross-promotion of our games. You will be playing together with an amazing group of absolute world class professionals and we succeed because we play well together as a team.
- Big part of your role is to build a ad-monetisation team and processes, that will be operating and managing all formats and types of in-app advertising in cooperation with our Studio/Product GMs/CEOs. We are a multi-product company that operates as a smart network. Your job is not only to optimise and deliver more ad-revenue for Huuuge, but to do that by enhancing the user experience of our products by using different in-app ad concepts and formats smartly.
- Your responsibilities include managing, optimising and analysing all in-app ad formats, including different video formats, surveys, banners and offerwalls, and potential new upcoming formats of our games. Same time you will also manage demand side and build relationships with ad providers, and take action to optimise our business performance by bringing in more valuable demand (use of mediation, brand inventory, direct deals). To do this in practice you need entrepreneurial drive and to succeed in this role you also need social and communication skills as you’ll be playing together with larger team.
- In practice to operate and perform this work you will be running constant A/X tests to experiment new concepts and to optimise performance in cooperation with our product owners.
- Bringing in new solutions and adapting new advancements into our operations. Ad monetisation landscape evolves fast and to excel in this role you will have to actively explore and test new market tools to ensure our ad-monetisation is using best practices and taking advantage of the industry progress going-on ad-monetisation side.
- You will be also cooperating closely with both Marketing and Product leads to examine and analyse our performance in holistic fashion.
- Several years of relevant experience in context of mobile game ad monetisation
- Experience in leading people and strong managerial skills
- Hands-on capabilities and knowhow to deconstruct mobile F2P games and breakdown their ad-placements to benchmark and prepare new ad-configs
- Existing knowledge and market insights regards different creative formats: static banners, videos, playable ads
- Understanding and experience with mobile game as a product – understanding of the product essentials and what are the industry KPIs; familiarity with the market realities from product KPI perspective.
- Experience and knowhow how to implement and utilise different ad formats in different products
- Analytical and good with numbers. Skills & experience to run data driven operations
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)