Big Data Developer
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Responsible for design and development of core modules in our Big Data & ML platform services and data-oriented applications and tools (resides on hundreds of servers; hosted in AWS; uses Spark Core/Streaming/SQL, Scala, Java, Python, Snowflake, Presto, AngularJS, Kafka, Kubernetes, Tableau) – our Big Data & ML platform handles billions of records per day, through complex processing (CEPs, graphs, machine learning) in batch and real time modes,
- Responsible for research, analysis and performing proof of concepts for new technologies, tools and design concepts,
- Involvement in technically mentoring other team members, code reviews, defining and maintaining high development standards,
- lead technical designs (+ design documentation), review and challenge technical design and architecture definitions,
- Contribute to high-standards development processes (unit testing and CI/CD oriented), and high standards deployment to production and production monitoring,
- Contribute to our architecture and technology decisions and technical roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience working in Java/Scala/Python or other high-level programming language,
- Very strong designer and coder,
- Strong understanding in software architecture paradigms and design patterns (data-oriented programming, micro services, OOP),
- Experience in design and development of large scale distributed systems and distributed programming,
- Experience working with Linux OS systems and Bash scripting languages,
- Experienced with building scalable stream-processing and/or ETL batch processing – using solutions such as Spark/Spark Streaming,
- Strong SQL skills and experienced with NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB and Presto) and relational databases (such as MySQL and SQL Server),
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.),
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related,
- Extreme passionate for new technologies,
- Team player,
- Proactive and willing to take ownership,
- Self-starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem-solving,
- Love new challenges and passionate about continually pushing himself and other R&D members to operational excellence.
Surprise us with these additional assets
- Experience in Big Data and BI ecosystem – an advantage,
- Experience working with cloud service (AWS, GCP, Azure) – an advantage,
- Experience working with Docker/Kubernetes Engine – an advantage,
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem – an advantage,
- Experience with machine learning technologies – an advantage,
- Experience working with development testing (unit testing) methodologies – an advantage,
What you'll get in return
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- language lessons if needed,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing climate,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card, integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)