Big Data QA Automation
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Leading quality assurance activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms,
- Testing complex functionality of our data analytics and BI platform (ETL layer, complex data manipulation and data retrieval over a huge amount of data, complex data models, complex source to target data manipulation, data visualization tools),
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional test design, planning and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.),
- Games data integration testing (games features data modeling, source to target data manipulation),
- Testing functionality of our back-office applicative systems (for example: CRM, campaign management, fraud management, VIP management) – optional,
- Testing automation development and automatic execution of tests,
- Involve in technical and functional specification reviews, impact on specifications and designs.
- 4+ years of experience as QA engineer,
- 2+ years of experience as QA automation engineer,
- Experienced in functionality testing of data analytics and BI systems,
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and execution, bug management),
- Experienced in planning and execution non-functional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …),
- Experience in Python and scripting languages,
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information System),
- Passionate for data,
- Team player,
- Proactive and willing to take ownership,
- Self-starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem-solving,
- Love new challenges and passionate about continually pushing himself and other team members to operational excellence.
Surprise us with these additional assets
- Experienced with SQL and databases (relational databases – must have; nosql databases – an advantage),
- Experience in big data environments and technologies – an advantage,
- Experience in testing of games products or games data – an advantage,
- Passion about gaming – an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- language lessons if needed,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing climate,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card, integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)