Head of Product
Huuuge Games, a world leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a star Product Manager to lead the department of Live Operations Infrastructures, which goal is to create and maintain a unified platform for managing configurations, events and promotions for all our existing and future games.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Design and execute internal systems for the management of LiveOps for all the company’s B2C products
- End-to-end management of product lifecycle – define and prioritize the roadmap based on business value, understand long-term needs of the products, collect and analyse requirements from internal customers, define product specifications, balance short-term business needs with long-term product vision
- Work in close collaboration with the stakeholders (game studios’ production, BI, analytics, content, CRM and game economy departments). Understand the stakeholders’ continuously-evolving products and business needs and translate needs to functional and technical requirements, prioritize them and oversee their completion
- Lead a Team of 2-4 Product Owner, working in Scrum. Be responsible for features assignment, workload balancing and the professional growth of POs in your team
- Work in close collaboration with the development teams to ensure smooth execution with minimum iterations
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, ease of integration and useability
- 5+ years experience as a B2B/B2B2C product manager in Web/Mobile
- 3+ years of proven people management
- 3+ years of work in Scrum environment
- Experience in leading product of applications tools and solutions, such as promotions/offers/configuration management, CRM, campaign management, etc. – a strong advantage
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving – a must
- High levels of proactivity and autodidacticism – a must
- Great work ethics – a must
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams – a must
- Fluent in English – a must
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Previous work experience in gaming or gambling – an advantage
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: