Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
Join Coffee Breaks Games studio. We are focused on beloved classic games by extracting the best gameplay mechanics and enhancing those titles with the possibilities of today’s technologies. And we are doing it on huuuge scale – obviously!
- test and play our games,
- search for and report bugs with the aid of dedicated tools
- creating test report
- ensure the highest quality of games
- proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and related fields
- inform of any issue that may slow down, hinder or stop – testing progress as early as possible
- game testing experience – min. 2 years
- knowledge of the game and application market on both mobile and home platforms
- great analytical skills,
- good proficiency in English to a degree enabling you to read and describe bugs in daily reports,
- communication skills and teamwork,
- an eye for detail, patience and the ability to concentrate,
- self-discipline, punctuality and regularity,
- good organization skills.
- basic knowledge of programming languages,
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- passion for games on all platforms – especially mobile (iOS and Android),
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: