Investor Relations Director
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
The Investor Relations Director will be responsible for leading the strategic planning, development and coordination of investor relations activities, as well as be responsible for developing the Corporate Group’s initial investor relations strategy. The Investor Relations Director will produce and deliver effective financial communications to the investment community and to existing and potential investors. The position will report on corporate marketing activities combining communication and finance expertise to provide existing and potential investors with the Corporate Group’s performance and prospects. This will be a highly visible position for an individual who demonstrates strategic and analytical thinking, confidence, creativity, effective communication skills and collaboration.
The Investor Relations Director will be the Corporate Group’s primary point of contact for members of the financial community, including institutional investors and analysts.
This position will report to the President of the Corporate Group.
- Serve as the primary spokesman to current and potential investors for the Corporate Group by communicating the Corporate Group’s financial and operational performance and business outlook.
- Manage the Corporate Group’s relationships with institutional investors and analysts by providing clear, accurate and confident communications.
- Develop a strategy to engage minority investors.
- Responsible for creating and delivering all investor relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences and investor roadshows.
- Develop ideas for improving investor relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders and analysts.
- Provide feedback and insight to executive and business management on investor sentiment and industry conditions.
- Provide feedback to senior management as to the expected reaction from the investment community from proposed transactions, corporate planning/budgeting and operating results.
- Manage the internal and external communications policy.
- Schedule, arrange and participate with senior management in industry and research analyst conferences, one on one meetings with investors and analysts, conference calls with members of the financial community and roadshows to meet with targeted investors.
- Arrange and coordinate analyst and investors meetings at the Corporate Group offices worldwide and field operations to provide pertinent information to the financial community and to provide the financial community with the opportunity to meet the the Corporate Group executive management and business management teams.
- Analyze reports prepared by the investment community concerning the Corporate Group and comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to senior management.
- Initiate discussions with analysts to understand their points of view and demonstrate the confidence to confirm or challenge those viewpoints as appropriate.
- Initiate and respond to written, telephone and email inquiries from members of the financial community.
- Provide information to the parent company’s Board of Directors on a regular basis on investor activity, stock performance, peer company comparisons and the Corporate Group stock surveillance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel may be required (25%).
- Located in or potentially willing to relocate to Warsaw
- Ideally served as the IRD or pre-IPO consultant to a public Polish company, before during and/or after IPO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; master’s degree preferred
- Public Polish company IRD experience (ideally at least 3+ years); 5+ years work experience in a Finance or Accounting background
- Native or advanced English required; Polish language skills required
- Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to produce top level results and excellent attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate business strategies and complex financial information clearly and accurately to a variety of audiences orally and in written form.
- Ability to distill competitor results and industry conditions to consider impact and positioning for the Corporate Group.
- Proven ability to create and analyze financial models to analyze company performance relative to analyst and investor models and to effectively position the Corporate Group among its competitors.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Power Point, Word; experience in major video conferencing software and Carta a plus.
- Expertise with developing and maintaining an investor web page.
- Excellent public speaking skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be self‐motivated and a self‐starter with excellent time management skills.
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment with flexible work hours as needed to meet tight deadlines.
- Co-ordinate meetings and information flow across many different timezones and corporate cultures.
- Must be able to manage projects independently and be a self‐starter.
- Ability to take on additional duties when necessary.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: