Compensation & Benefits Senior Specialist
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
This role is based within HR department. This role supports C&B Manager and provides additional expertise in maintenance and design of compensation schemes and benefits for all Huuuge entities worldwide.
Main areas of expertise:
- HR budget – supporting Executives and Finance team with cost estimates and estimation of annual salary costs as well as HR related costs for other HR teams; controlling actual execution of costs vs budgeted amounts
- Bonus scheme – support in estimating and revising bonus costs; supporting any adjustments with data analysis
- Market benchmarks – revision of salary reports, providing data for surveys (Kornferry)
- Salary review – estimating costs and controlling actual execution; coordinating process within HR systems
- PPK – make sure that cooperation with financial institution is appropriate and timely
- SAP Success Factors – performing checks and coordinating any improvements with 3rd party vendor and payroll
- Implementing new benefits – medical care, cafeteria, wellbeing scheme, etc.
- Maintaining salary ranges and job level database for whole Group, as well as evaluating any new positions
- Processes – internal auditing and constant revision of current processes to look for improvements;
- Reporting – preparing HR dashboards (costs, rotation, etc.)
- Data-driven support of HRBPs and managers in decisions on salary changes and promotions
- Prior working experience – 4 years of work in HR in an international company including min. 3 years as C&B specialist
- Strong learning ability and leadership on compensation & benefits
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Attention to details
- Result driven, open-minded
- Autonomous & pro-active
- Very good Polish & English
- High level of proficiency within MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point) or G-Suite
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: