Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- develop and maintain multiplayer game platform.
- excellent ability to create server software in JAVA,
- ability to use source control systems ( GIT ),
- ability to debug / optimize code,
- effectiveness in completing assigned tasks,
- knowledge of reactive programming paradigm,
- ability to create scalable services,
- knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker,
- knowledge of Kubernetes.
- working with scalable cloud services (Amazon Web Services),
- experience with NoSQL database engines ( Firebase ),
- experience with SOA and Microservices Architecture Style,
- experience with functional programming languages (e.g. Scala),
- some knowledge of Golang.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: