Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Full responsibility for our games’ artistic vision, creating a consistent look & feel and innovative user experience,
- Work in close collaboration with the product team to deliver state of the art game features,
- Lead and mentor a team of UI/UX designers and artists, assign and prioritize their tasks, including full ownership of hiring process and career development path,
- Understand user needs and constantly research ways to provide designs that answer these needs,
- Set up best practices, processes, design standards and methodologies for the team to ensure the highest quality of delivery.
- 5+ years experience in UI/UX,
- Experience with 2D, 3D art and animation – big advantage,
- Experience managing teams – big advantage,
- Experience designing UI/UX for mobile apps. Gaming background – big advantage,
- Experience using Spine – advantage,
- Strong knowledge of concept art fundamentals, color theory, composition, character design,
- Strong knowledge of IOS and Android interfaces and platform specific UX and functionality,
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard methodologies across multiple platforms.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: