Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
C# / Angular Fullstack Developer
- experience in a similar position min. 3 years / 5 years (senior),
- great C# programming skills,
- knowledge of ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core,
- experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres),
- the ability to use version control systems (GIT),
- code debugging / optimization skills,
- effectiveness in performing assigned tasks,
- inter-team communication skills,
- creative thinking in problem-solving,
- openness to experimenting with new technologies and methodologies, as well as a willingness to grow.
- knowledge of DDD and Clean Architecture,
- experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB),
- knowledge of Angular (preferred), React or Vue.js,
- knowledge of Docker platform and CI / CD technologies: Teamcity, Rancher, Kubernetes
- experience with Scrum, DevOps methodologies,
- experience with communication using WebSockets (SignalR),
- experience with AWS,
- experience with encryption techniques and web safety measures,
- experience working in TDD and knowledge of testing frameworks (xUnit),
- knowledge of Linux,
- knowledge of Design Patterns.
- creating and developing tools for game management,
- designing and implementing communication with external services,
- estimating the time required for given tasks and completing them in said time,
- preparing technical documentation for the tools you create.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: