Independent accountant / Samodzielny księgowy
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
Be the trusted Independent accountant! Join Us!
- Participation in the implementation of the new ERP (SAP Business One) across the Group, including testing of new automated processes
- Recording transactions for Group entities in SAP Business One
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Involvement in month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Preparation of monthly reports according to Group accounting principles
- At least 4 years of experience in various accounting roles, with consistently proven growth of responsibilities
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with internationally renowned ERP software
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Very good command of English, both written and oral
- Proficiency and accuracy in data entry
- Team player, proactive attitude and good organizational skills
- Experience with SAP Business One
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: