Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- test our games and applications,
- search for and report bugs with the aid of dedicated tools,
- analyze other competitive titles.
- experience in testing software – min. 2 years
- knowledge one of test automation frameworks for applications (like: Selenium, JMeter, Appium)
- great analytical skills,
- good proficiency in English to a degree enabling you to read and describe bugs in daily reports,
- communication skills and teamwork,
- an eye for detail, patience and the ability to concentrate,
- self-discipline, punctuality and regularity,
- good organization skills.
- basic knowledge of programming languages,
- passion for games on all platforms – especially mobile (iOS and Android),
- knowledge of the game and application market on both mobile and home platforms
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: