Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- configuration, development and integration of CI processes,
- continuous development and optimization of existing CI processes,
- close cooperation with developers, testers and IT in the context of CI,
- configuring and maintaining build environments in the CI process (with IT support),
- writing auxiliary and CI build scripts for our games and tools,
- ability to assess and execute tasks in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and release engineering,
- Knowledge of CI environments (TeamCity, Jenkins),
- Experience with docker containers (including docker images creation) and docker orchestrators (kubernetes, rancher),
- Experience with AWS (serverless, automation, EKS),
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, python) and automation tools (ansible),
- Experience with build tools and tools supporting the build process (sbt, Gradle, npm, Visual Studio, XCode, Cygwin),
- Experience with control systems – GIT.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: