Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our C++ Developer.
- creating and maintaining code responsible for in-game functions in cooperation with the team of programmers (Lua),
- programming support for game modules created by the remainder of the team (C++),
- estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks.
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in C++ programming (including STL),
- the ability to adapt to working with an existing code base,
- readiness to learn the LUA scripting language,
- knowledge of version control systems (GIT),
- the ability to debug / optimize code,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- the ability to work in a team.
- experience in Lua programming,
- experience in programming for mobile platforms – iOS and Android,
- experience in the gaming industry,
- experience in programming graphics.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: