Business Intelligence Manager
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our Business Intelligence Manager
- Responsible for creating business value from data for all company studios and departments (all games, marketing, live operation
teams, finance, top management)
- Responsible for design and develop data insights and data visualization in our advanced state of the art big-data and analytics platform (resides on hundreds of servers; hosted in AWS; uses Spark Core/Streaming/SQL, Scala, Java, Python, Snowflake, Presto, Databricks, AngularJS, Kafka, Kubernetes, Tableau),
- Direct management, leading and mentoring of BI developers, data visualization engineers and QA,
- Responsible for functional and technical design of complex data manipulation and data generation (complex behavior profiles,
KPIs, cohort, data for in-game decisions, operational decisions and marketing decisions) on top of big data ecosystem (billions of
records per day),
- Responsible for design and development of all company central data visualization (all company KPIs, dashboards and reports) and real time data monitoring visualization,
- Responsible for understanding stakeholders needs (business analysts, game designers, marketing, live operation teams, top
management) and translating needs to technical designs and development,
- Responsible for research, analysis and performing proof of concepts for new technologies, tools and design concepts,
- Involvement in technically mentoring team members, code reviews, defining and maintaining high development standards.
- Contribute to our architecture and technology decisions and technical roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience as a BI developer / data engineer,
- 3+ years of experience as BI team leader / data engineering team leader,
- Experience leading and direct managing BI developers, data engineers, visualization developer and QA,
- Firm experience in BI, analytics and big data ecosystems and firm understanding of data platforms architecture paradigms and design,
- Experience in design and development complex data manipulation in large scale distributed systems and distributed environment,
- Experience in design and development of KPIs, dashboards and reports using tools like Tableau,
- Expert SQL skills and fully experienced with Analytics databases (such as Big Query, Impala, Snowflake and Presto) and relational databases (such as MySQL and SQL Server) and experience in NoSQL databases (such as HBase, MongoDB, Elastics),
- Experience with Python,
- Experience with Spark core and Spark SQL,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related.
- Experience working with Linux and Bash scripting languages,
- Experience working with cloud service (AWS, GCP, Azure),
- Experience in the gaming industry,
- Experience in real time data monitoring visualization using tools like Grafana – an advantage.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: