Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our Search Lead
- Full responsibility of all search platforms’ UA activity including Google Ads and Apple Search Ads across Huuuge’s portfolio of games.
- Responsible for training and leading the search media buyers on campaign management and optimization methodologies.
- High investment in developing and professionally mentoring all team members, to constantly grow their impact and knowledge.
- Full accountability for the search team’s performance and achieving their targets.
- Close cooperation with XFN teams on constantly innovating and driving Huuuge’s search activities to new levels.
- Deliver weekly updates to management on performance, trends, and initiatives done on the search team.
- Drive Huuuge Games to be considered a top advertiser in all aspects (sophistication, cooperation, growth, performance) across the industry.
- BA/BSc, preferably in a quantitative field.
- At least 3+ years of experience managing mobile app campaigns on Google Ads and Apple Search Ads, preferably for a gaming app.
- Experience in leading teams – Advantage.
- Excellent analytical and excel skills.
- Experience analyzing large datasets, delivering actionable insights and a passion for solving complex problems with data.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work against deadlines and performance goals.
- Creative and effective problem solving and decision making.
- Highly motivated and hungry to learn within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: