Senior Financial Analyst
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our Senior Financial Analyst
• Business partnering with non-finance employees within sales and operations functions
• Monitoring costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions
• Constant improving your team by providing expertise on all financial aspects of operations (eg. purchasing cycle, operating costs, reporting, etc.)
• Supporting the decision-making process by giving ad-hoc analyses
• Ensuring correctness of processing purchase orders, invoices, and month-end closing procedures
• Building and developing internal tools if needed
• Developing and documenting business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from multiple sources and to turn your analyses into actions
• strong communication skills
• willingness to share knowledge and develop others.
• communicate at ease in English, both written and spoken.
• proficient in Excel
• Knowledge of SAP Business One as an advantage
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: