Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our QA Lead
- The main mission is to make sure that millions of players will enjoy our high-quality games;
- Execute manual testing against approved plans
- Reporting and analyzing discovered defects;
- Develop and implement QA processes;
- Maintaining QA-related documentation;
- Co-operating with a multidisciplinary team;
- Initiate improvement of the testing process.
- Experience in QA team management – min. 3 years;
- Readiness to be a “player-coach”, and do a manual work if needed;
- Gaming experience, being familiar with gaming terminology;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA or similar);
- Experience with the implementation of automation testing will be a plus;
- Patience and attentiveness to details;
- Upper-intermediate English both written and spoken;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be a team player;
- Strong management skills and a high sense of ownership.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: