Director of Product
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our Director of Product
- Lead all company central Business Applications products’ life cycles. Lead the functional roadmap and specifications and impact on technical roadmap and decisions – define and prioritize the roadmap decisions based on business value, understand long-term needs of the products, collect and analyze requirements from internal customers, balance short-term business needs with long-term product vision
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, ease of integration and useability
- Lead and construct cutting edge product standards
- Define and deliver state of the art data-oriented products, solutions and tools that are recognized as best in the gaming industry
- Initiate innovative solutions that can drive our company to be data-driven (like intensive use of recommendation and predictive ML solutions as the core base of our business applications and tools)
- Lead, manage and mentor all business applications department product managers and product owners to professional product management and high standards product leading.
- Become the main focal point vs. internal customers and stakeholders for business application and data services and tools. Become an expert understanding all stakeholders needs (top/general management, all studios teams, business analysts, CRM and operation teams, marketing and engineering departments).
- Impact and challenge technical roadmap, technical designs, and technical standards.
- Lead prioritization, scope definition and ongoing interaction vs. the R&D teams (applicative teams, and data and ML teams), using scrum methodology, to generate high-quality solutions tailored for all stakeholders’ needs.
- Firm experience leading roadmap and functionality of portfolio of core B2B/B2B2C/B2C products at the level of Director of Product or VP of Product
- 8+ years experience as a B2B/B2B2C/B2C product manager in Web/Mobile and online industry
- 5+ years experience of proven people management, leading and directly managing and mentoring product managers and product owners
- Experience in leading product of applications tools and solutions, such as promotions/offers/configuration management, CRM, campaign management, marketing tools, etc. – a strong advantage
- Experience in Data-driven products and ML (predictions and recommendation) driven solutions – an advantage
- Firm understanding of technical architecture concept and best practice (like cloud computing, micro services, rest APIs, multi tenant architecture, security standards) with the ability to impact and challenge R&D decisions
- Experienced and expert in working in a Scrum environment
- Leader and a mentor
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams
- Fluent in English
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Previous work experience in gaming or gambling – an advantage
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering, business administration)
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: