Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our new Accountant.
Accounting, statutory reporting and taxation team consists of 9 professionals in their fields, who are located in Warsaw and Szczecin. You will be working in our local office with 4 other accountants, who enjoy having a good laugh and always know what’s new in the gaming industry.
- booking of financial documents (AP and AR invoices, bank statements, employee settlements, accruals),
- preparing payments in various bank systems,
- issuing AR invoices,
- reconciling and monitoring payable and receivable accounts,
- maintaining and controlling general ledger accounts,
- cooperation with controlling department,
- preparing and submitting obligatory NBP and GUS reports,
- active participation in month-end closing activities,
- taking part in preparing financial statements and active participation in audit procedures.
- you have a degree in accounting, economy or finance,
- you have experience on a similar position (preferably 2-3 years),
- you keep track of changes in corporate income and value added tax,
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations.
- experience with Sage Symfonia ERP or SAP Business One,
- experience with preparing calculations to VAT and withholding tax declarations.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: