Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our
Big Data Product Manager
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Product Manager or System Analyst in Data/Big-Data/BI/Analytics platforms.
- Experience and expertise in leading functional definition for Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration, Analytics – A MUST
- Experience in Big-Data platform and technology – an advantage.
- Experience in machine learning – an advantage.
- Proven experience in writing high quality specification documents: PRDs, high level and detailed functional designs including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL.
- Experience in analytical databases – an advantage.
- Experience with ETL and data transformation design.
- Experience in the gaming industry and/or online industry – an advantage.
- Experience with agile development methodologies – writing user stories, managing sprint planning.
- Experience as a Scrum Product Owner – an advantage.
- Experience in designing applications products, such as CRM, campaign management etc. – an advantage.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Extreme passionate for data, analytics, ML and new technologies.
- Proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Loves new challenges and is passionate about continually pushing himself and other team members to operational excellence.
- Fluent in English.
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering).
- Lead the entire data projects/product lifecycle: define product roadmap, become an expert understanding the data platform stakeholders (games teams, marketing team, supporting departments), gather stakeholders requirements, define product specifications, interface with the data R&D teams, finalize the delivery and launch innovative products.
- Deliver top of the art data-oriented products, solutions and tools that are recognized as best in the big data and gaming industry.
- Translate/map business requirements into detailed functional and technical designs across all layers: analytical products, DB modeling, data insights, data infrastructure, environments, monitoring, reporting and much more.
- Lead, plan, prioritize and conduct ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones based on Scrum methodology, serve also as a Scrum Product Owner.
- Involved in functional definition and planning of our next generation Data AI/ML framework and models.
- Contribute and impact on functional roadmap of Huuuge central Data and ML platform and data related applications and tools.
- Involved in reviewing, approving and initiation of technical architecture, design decisions and technical innovations.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: