Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our
Big Data QA Engineer
- 4+ years of experience as QA engineer
- Experienced in functionality testing of data analytics and BI systems
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and execution, bug management)
- Experienced in planning and execution non-functional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …)
- Experienced with SQL and databases (relational databases – must have; nosql databases – an advantage)
- Experience in big data environments and technologies – an advantage
- Experience in testing of games products or games data – an advantage
- Experience in Python and scripting languages – an advantage
- Passionate for data, BI and analytics.
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering).
- Plan, review and execute quality assurance activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms.
- Test complex functionality of our data analytics and BI platform (ETL layer, complex data manipulation and data retrieval over a huge amount of data, complex data models, data manipulation, complex source to target data manipulation, reports, dashboard and KPIs)
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional test design, planning and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- Plan and execute games data integration testing (games features data modeling, source to target data manipulation)
- Test functionality of our back-office applicative systems (for example: CRM, campaign management, fraud management, VIP management) – optional
- Involve in technical and functional specification reviews, impact on specifications and designs.
- Develop and execute scripts for automatic testing – optional
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: