Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our
- the main mission is to make sure that millions of players will enjoy our high quality games;
- execute manual testing against approved plans;
- doing exploratory testing;
- reporting and analyzing discovered defects;
- co-operating with a multidisciplinary team;
- maintaining QA-related documentation.
- experience in testing software – min. 2 years,
- gaming experience, being familiar with gaming terminology,
- experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA or similar),
- patience and attentiveness to details
- at least intermediate English both written and spoken
- good interpersonal and communication skills
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: