Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our QA Automation Engineer.
QA Automation Engineer
- experience in quality assurance – min. 2 years,
- experience in test automatization,
- practical knowledge of at least one language – Java/Python,
- knowledge of the inner workings of continuous integration – TeamCity,
- experience in Back End and API tests,
- knowledge about Front End test using Selenium,
- good proficiency in English to a degree enabling you to read and describe bugs in daily reports,
- good organization skills,
- familiarity with MacOS/Linux.
- a love for gaming on various platforms- (particularly mobile platforms – iOS and Android,
- basic Docker knowledge
- knowledge of mobile test automation tools such as Appium,
- familiarity with SQL/noSQL databases
- an ISTQB FL certificate or higher.
- planning, designing and executing tests (automated as well as manual) for web applications,
- generating test data and test cases,
- reporting and analysis of discovered defects,
- implementing automated tests (GUI Selenium, API testing and Mobile),
- performing manual test for new features,
- creating performance scenarios (Gatling),
- taking part in planning and prioritization of sprints (in the Scrum methodology).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: