Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Independent Accountant with German
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire an Independent Accountant at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on the implementation of the new ERP have awesome
compensation and perks in return: some of which include Performance Bonus, Healthcare Insurance, Employee Development Plans. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- At least 3 years of experience in various accounting roles, with consistently proven growth of responsibilities
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with internationally renowned ERP software
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Very good command of English and good command of German
- Proficiency and accuracy in data entry
- Team player, proactive attitude and good organizational skills
- Experience with SAP Business One
- Responsibility for an accounting of a foreign entity/entities
- Participation in the implementation of the new ERP (SAP Business One) across the Group, including testing of new automated processes
- Recording transactions for Group entities in SAP Business One
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Involvement in month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Preparation of monthly reports according to Group accounting principles (IFRS)
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: