Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and become our UX/UI Designer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire (position) at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working (insert general info about the project) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: some of which include [some of the benefits available in your office]. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI (most desirably for games)
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Experience in creating prototypes
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and one of the UX tool like Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD
- Knowledge of prototyping software (most desirable Principle) and the ability to create interface prototypes
- Excellent English in reading and writing
- Comprehensive creation of designs and graphics for user interface (also using a graphic tablet)
- Creation a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- Adjustment design and graphic style to the needs and requirements of the project
- Creation wireframes, prototypes, layouts for all new features
- Ensuring good user experience and high quality of the resulting final product
- Feedback and make sure that all screens created by team are coherent with application and UI principles
- Propose your ideas and solutions to improve existing application UI/UX
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design
- Cooperation with programers in the implementation of the created designs and graphics into final product.
- Focus on usability and readability
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: