Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
We are looking to hire a technical Artist (m/f/d) at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working with a team of creative game developers focused on making high quality casual games to empower people to play together. As a Technical Artist, you would be the bridge between the Artists and Developers on the team and providing your knowledge to implement best practices for the project.
Technical Artist (m/f/d)
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- VFX code (C#, Unity)
- Shader coding
Demonstrable experience in:
- Understanding the work done by both artists and developers
- Communication and troubleshooting skills
- Proposing and creating technical solutions
- Photoshop skills
- Experience in writing shaders for mobile Unity projects
- Integrate art assets into a game
- Responsible for adjusting art created by other artists for the developers.
- Acting as the link between art and development teams
- Optimizing graphics for technical use.
- Create/support custom shaders
- Write VFX code (C#, Unity)
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: