We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Development Director at HUUUGE GAMES.
- experience in building and leading large R&D teams (30+ employees),
- experience working with offshore teams,
- experience with Agile/Scrum methodology,
- solid knowledge of Java and/or C++, system optimization, DB development
- experience working with scalable cloud services AWS (great advantage), Azure, GCP
- experience in the area of mobile development or game development and Java backend development
- experience leading and approving high level architecture, technical roadmap, high level and detailed technical designs
- technically hands-on, can challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and technical definitions
- experience in software architecture paradigms – microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns and mobile architecture.
- gaming experience – strong advantage,
- experience with Lua, Obj-C or bash – advantage,
- experience with Linux – advantage,
- experience with NoSQL database engines (Redis) – advantage
- experience with test automation methodologies and tools – advantage
- experience with CI/CD (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins) – advantage
- experience with Containers: (Doker, Kubernetes) – advantage
- delivery of the unit’s various products and features, both for the development and testing,
- hiring of developers and QA engineers, setting goals and mentoring them,
- implementing work procedures, methodologies and tools, setting code review and testing standards,
- interfaces with other internal development units and defining workflows with them
- manage, lead and mentor an R&D unit (full-stack developers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters)
- proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key technical initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration and useability
- define, approve, and challenge high-level and low-level designs, lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: