Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Ad Monetization Manager
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire an Ad Monetization Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in our awesome Marketing team and have great compensation and perks.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in ad monetization or User acquisition in a gaming company.
- Analytical degree (Economics, Business administration, engineering, marketing, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, along with a creative “out of the box” mind-set with strong Excel capabilities.
- Passion to mobile gaming and experience with mobile games – understanding of the product essentials and what are the industry KPIs; familiarity with the market realities from product KPI perspective.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ad-monetization at Huuuge is growing fast! In this role, you will be covering all in-app advertising and cross-promotion of our games.
- You will be managing and optimizing all aspects of ad monetization in our games with a clear goal of maximizing ad revenue, and other game KPIs
- You’ll be working closely with various product teams to maximize revenues while balancing user experience, retention and other game KPIs. you’ll be focusing on Ad integrating within our games with a user’s point of view, considering the overall experience and what will be the likely action by changes made in the game.
- Managing relationships with partners that we use to monetize our traffic such as FAN, Admob, Applovin, IronSource and so on
- Managing the ad monetization strategy per game including: mediation waterfall set up, optimizing and analyzing all ad-related activities across games, cross-promotion ads, segmentation, defining ad placements and ad settings such as caping, frequency, pacing, type of ad, type of content, formats…
- Product and Ad monetization collaboration – you’ll be working closely with the game product team to define together the best ad monetization strategy per game.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: