Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Marketing Business Analyst
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Marketing Business Analyst at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in our awesome Marketing team and have great compensation and perks.
- Analyze large, complex data-sets to drive actionable insights that will assist the marketing team in improving their activity.
- Plan, build and maintain reporting dashboards and data models
- Initiate and manage multiple data-related projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Work in collaboration and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization to drive insights and valuable recommendations to the marketing department.
- Lead the implementation of new analytical tools and processes by collecting requirements from stakeholders and cooperating with the BI team.
- At least 2 years experience as a business analyst in a mobile company.
- High proficiency in SQL – MUST.
- Data analysis and visualization background.
- Marketing and/or gaming background – strong advantage.
- BA/BSc, preferably in a quantitative field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Tableau – advantage.
- Excellent English skills.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: