Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire IAM Architect at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in our awesome IT team and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new, and emerging IAM technologies.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable, and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Create, maintain, and align the Firm’s Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives, and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
- Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud security context.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing possible cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats, and technology changes.
- 8+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required with 5+ years of direct Information Security experience.
- Expert level experience in Cloud Authentication and Access Management Services and general IAM solutions within Azure, AWS, Google, or other relevant cloud solution architectures.
- Good understanding of Multi-Factor authentication and Privileged Access Management
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls, etc.
- The individual in this role must be well educated in general aspects of Information Security, and security-oriented.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Directory Services, SSO, Federation, and technologies including vendor solutions – Ping Identity, Okta, OneLogin, and similar.
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA architectures,
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral/written) skills required.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and the ability to think “out of the box” required.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision.
- Consults to key customers and senior management on project design and development scope.
- Assists internal customers/organizations with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: