Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Network Architect
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior Network Architect at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in our awesome IT team and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Expert knowledge in the design and implementation of high-performance networks
- Expert knowledge of network, security standards and best practices
- Highly competent in firewalls, routers, load balancers, Windows, OsX, and Linux Operating System environments
- Experience with networking technologies (Network redundancy, load balancing, firewalls, wireless networks, Azure/AWS and b2b/VPC VPN tunnel)
- Deep understanding of various network protocols like OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, VRFs, MPLS, EVPN/Vxlan, DSCP/QoS
- Experience with Network Segmentation and Access Control Technologies
- 3y+ hands-on work experience in network architect position
- Experience and understanding of network monitoring, analysis and management automation, and tools
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies, think independently, see multiple possibilities how to get things done
- Understand the risks of network maintenance outages and the consequences of such action
- Documentation creation skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Orientation to detail
- Strong communication skills
Following knowledge is a plus:
- SD WAN
- Knowledge of different network equipment including, but not limited to, Cisco, HP, Mikrotik vendors
- Responsible for high and low-level network architecture taking into account performance, accessibility and security
- Create and maintain all documentation regarding network infrastructure
- Develop, implement, and manage standard architectures across all locations for remote access, wireless LAN, and security across the enterprise (Firewalls, IDS/IPS solutions, etc.)
- Prepare and provide Network design, engineering, security plans and schedules (e.g., service design package) to support a new and enhanced application, architectures and standards based on established procedures as needed
- Recommend and develop standard Network Operations and Administration Services procedures.
- Monitor network performance, ensure capacity planning is performed and act proactively in assessing and making recommendations for improvement
- Must ensure that the network environment maintains appropriate recovery, and redundancy issues are addressed
- Work closely with Network Operation Center to develop procedures to handle network fault events
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex network related issues.
- Work with other teams across the organization to implement technology solutions solving network-related problems
- Research new technologies for the future needs of the company
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: