Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
HR Business Partner
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire an HR Business Partner at HUUUGE GAMES.
We will not tell you we are a young and dynamic team of professionals (even though we are!). We are an international (Poland, Israel, Ukraine, Germany) HR team striving for operational excellence.
Our HR could be divided into 3 areas: HR Business Partnering, Recruitment and Operations (Learning and Development, Personnel Administration, Compensation and Benefits).
We cooperate with Business Units located all over the world transforming mobile gaming into a massively social experience.
We do our best to support business with our expertise, tools, processes.
You’ll also have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Degree in HR related field of study.
- Creative and effective problem solver and solution finder.
- Self-Motivated and independent, able to produce results with little or no direction.
- Very good command of English.
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in HR, including at least 3 years in HR BP role, in an international environment.
- Experience and aptitude for working with HRIS systems and data combined with very good analytical skills
- Performance Management, Learning & development, compensation & Talent acquisition.
- Supporting business leaders of studio in executing business agenda in HR matters.
- Increasing the effectiveness of one of our gaming studios through close cooperation with business and managers.
- Coordinating HR processes – eg. performance evaluation, compensation review, headcount planning, development plans, setting priorities and taking care of employee relations.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: