Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Scrum Master
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Senior Scrum Master at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be guiding and coaching teams on Scrum and Agile practices helping them to achieve their commitments and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
● At least 3 years of experience working as a scrum master or agile coach,
● The agile mindset with a practical approach,
● Knowledge and skills about scaling scrum (Scrum of Scrums, Scrum@Scale).
● Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, CSP, PSM II),
● Fluent in English both written and spoken (at least B2),
● Good communication and problem-solving skills,
● Knowledge of JIRA and/or Confluence,
● Capacity to manage high-stress situations,
● Knowledge of the gaming industry,
● Very strong organizational skills,
● Facilitate Scrum Events,
● To implement best practices for predictable release planning and workload capacity,
● Remove impediments to the Development team’s progress,
● Collaborate with Product Owner on planning and priorities to ensure backlog is available
● Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burndown charts, and other
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: