Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Documentation Specialist at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be creating and maintaining a company wide framework for documentation creation in the Technology Department and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Create and maintain a company wide framework for documentation creation in the Technology Department. Standard should cover structure, taxonomy and formatting,
- Develop set of templates for documents for different types of documentation: operations, maintenance manuals, tutorials, specifications and help systems,
- Introducing standards in developing teams in whole company,
- Recurring verification and support in standards adoption,
- Proofreading and editing developer-produced documentation,
- Develop clear written materials to support product development activities such as operations, maintenance manuals, tutorials, specifications and help systems.
- 2 years of experience as a technical writer or information developer,
- Technical background – related to work in information technology company,
- Familiarity with Confluence or other knowledge repositories,
- Process thinking.
- Advanced English level,
- Very good communication skills,
- Open Minded for new technologies.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: