Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Java Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior Java Developer at HUUUGE GAMES.You would be working in our awesome IT team and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- 3 years of professional experience in Java programming on B2C market,
- Very good knowledge of the Java programming language (Java SE 8),
- Familiarity of cloud computing on AWS (S3, RDS, etc),
- Openness to new technologies and languages (ie. Kotlin),
- SOLID principles, Clean Code practice,
- The ability to create server software,
- Very good knowledge of the Git version control system,
- Experience in network programming using TCP / IP protocols,
- The ability to accurately debug and optimize the code,
- Experience in JVM tuning and optimization,
- Good knowledge of Grade build tool,
- Effectiveness in fulfilling assigned tasks,
- Experience in programming scalable online services in the cloud (Amazon Web Services),
- Knowledge of AWS on architect level (e.g. defining infrastructure and it access policies),
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling,
- Experience with Redis, Netty, LUA, Google Protocol Buffers, Bash, Python,
- Experience in reactive programming (ReactiveX),
- Knowledge of the C / C ++ programming language and experience in Visual Studio in order to efficiently build and debug the game client,
- Experience in working with encryption techniques and network security procedures,
- Experience in creating multiplayer games
- Develop and maintain game systems and features,
- Refactoring and optimization of existing solutions,
- Designing and planning architectural implementation for new modules,
- Writing Unit and Integration Tests,
- Documenting designed solutions,
- Delivering code meeting Java programming best practices criteria,
- Create accurate task time estimates and complete all work in a timely manner,
- Knowledge sharing.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: