Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior C++ Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior C++ Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in our awesome IT team and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- 3 years of professional experience in C++ programming on B2C market,
- In-depth knowledge of core C++ language features,
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming idioms/principles,
- Solid knowledge of memory management model in C++,
- Knowledge of advanced C++ language features (e.g. templates, exceptions),
- Knowledge of C++ standard template library (STL),
- Knowledge of high-level C++ code optimization techniques,
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g. Valgrind),
- Great debugging skills,
- Comfortable working within an established code base, able to collaborate within a team that utilizes source control (i.e.: GIT/SVN),
- Openness to new technologies (ie. Vulkan),
- SOLID principles, Clean Code practice,
- Experience in use of MS Visual Studio,
- Creative thinking and problem solving,
- Solid knowledge of OpenGL (ES).
- Experience with other programming languages (Lua, Java, Python, Bash),
- Experience with Redis and Google Protocol Buffers,
- Knowledge of AWS on architect level (e.g. defining infrastructure and it access policies),
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling,
- Experience in working with network programming,
- Experience in the game industry,
- Experience in creating multiplayer games.
- Develop and maintain game systems and features in cooperation with other team members,
- Designing and planning architectural implementation for new modules,
- Provide general programming support, covering a wide variety of areas within the title,
- Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance,
- Create accurate task time estimates and complete all work in a timely manner.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: